Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

my absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeru247

Takeru247

my absence  Empty
PostSubject: my absence    my absence  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:46 pm

hey guys i'm sorry i haven't been at practice i've been kinda knee dip in some shiz that i'm dealing with sorry I promise I'll show back up once I get some this crap straightened out with
Back to top Go down
Bray2003

Bray2003

my absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my absence    my absence  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:22 pm

no worries Tak, the division is on casual mode meaning that we are not keeping track of attendance until BF4 & all practices are optional.. Which i just remembered Assassin I'll need to talk with you about a matter that came up last night.
Back to top Go down
Takeru247

Takeru247

my absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my absence    my absence  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 am

I know all that bray but I still kinda feel bad, cause i'm still always on the ps3 weather its youtube or one of my newer 3 games its just with some of the crap been going on I'm just needing breaks from social interaction lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my absence    my absence  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black October Clan :: General Discussion :: Public Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: