Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

happy holidays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
v1rial

happy holidays Empty
PostSubject: happy holidays   happy holidays I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Hey guys.i know its been a long time around two years now. Many of the new faces probably won't know me but i hope the old ones do remember.
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Sorry i went awol previously. Alot had been happening. My work at the port picked up allot. Also my wife and i are proud parents again of two more baby girls. One is Bailey she us 16 months now. The other its Zoey she was born last Saturday.

Hope all is well with everyone here.looking to pick up again where i left off and seeing you all on the battlefield.

V1rial
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

happy holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy holidays   happy holidays I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 am

First, I would like to say congrats on the two baby girls. Second, welcome back. It has been quite a while. We're currently rebuilding our BO2 and BF3 squads and looking for solid players on both fronts.
Back to top Go down
v1rial

happy holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy holidays   happy holidays I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:14 am

Thank you,
I appriciate it.

I dont have Blops2 yet, so im honing skills on MW3. Currently doing abount 3.5 K/D and a 2.0 W/L ratio. Im looking into really making the name known again and working with you guys for some GB supremacy, They just began a few tournaments. (17 dollar entry fee per person) 700 Grand prize for 3 person team. I know we wont be ready at first, but I'd love to see what all this new potential you have here can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy holidays   happy holidays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy holidays
Page 1 of 1