Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox Empty
PostSubject: Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox   Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Cheers Black October...I just stumbled across your site and thought I'd introduce myself and my home.

My name is IFx DDay....I'm an older gamer...38. I'm a veteran with the 10th Mtn. Division, married and have four children..

I am the leader of Iron Fox and our home is Autumn Forge where we invite clans and communities from the xbox platform to join us in different CoD and Halo events. I thought I'd extend an olive branch and invite members from Black October to participate in our next event before our League starts. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself and I'll have a look around your site if you don't mind...

Since you can't see any of our event info until you're registered and introduce yourself I'll post the new tourney info here to see if it's something any of your members might be interested in... This one's really for fun and just another way to shoot people....Thanks BoC!

MW3 Last Man Standing FFA
"Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox MW3FFAsm

You're Invited!
Autumn Forge prides itself on making an expressed committment to uphold the notions of sportsmanship and respect for one’s opponents.
While this is a competitive tournament Autumn Forge tournaments will always be about clans and communitites coming together to play with people that share our common purpose to promote
longevity and friendship in gaming.

Desription
This is a Modern Warfare 3 free for all (FFA) tournament
All Autumn Forge tournaments are free to as many Autumn Forge clan/community ally members
Matches will pit anywhere from 6 to 10 individuals in games for Core FFA Deathmatch depending on how many sign up
We would like to see a minimum of 64 participants. After 64 participants, we will have a stand-by list and those on the stand-by list will be included only if the total exceeds 96 participants (to have sufficient size games)
Matches will consist of 2 FFA games and overall scores for both games will be combined
To advance to the next round of the tournament you must place in the top four in your match/round
In the event of a tie for the 4th place spot, the two gamers who tied will both advance. The same for a three way tie for 4th.
All participants must be on time for the match. There will be a waiting period of 10 minutes. If after 10 minutes a participant hasn't shown up the match will begin with that participant forfeiting his spot.
Rules
No cheating, boosting or glitching (anyone caught cheating will not be allowed to play in any future Autumn Forge Tournaments)
Killstreaks: Anything goes
Matches will consist of 2 FFA (Core) games on separate maps. Combined totals from both games will determine match result
Games will be no-score limit, with a 10 minute time limit
Important Time/Date
Registration Deadline - Midnight, Saturday, December 10, 2011
Bracket/Schedule will be posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox MW3FFAbracketSM

Schedule (64 players)

First Round (8 matches) - Monday, December 12 - 8:00PM CST
Second Round (4 matches) - Tuesday, December 13 - 8:00PM CST
Third Round (2 matches) - Wednesday, December 14 - 8:00PM CST
Championship (Finals) - Thursday, December 15 - 8:00PM CST

Prizes

-Ribbon/Medal for being the Champions of the 4v4 MW3 TDM Throwdown
-Championship banner

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox MW3FFAribbon

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox MW3FFAmedal

Questions
-Feel free to PM IFx DDay with any questions
Back to top Go down

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox   Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Cool Pictures Here! Sweet! Have fun! lol!
Back to top Go down

Cheers from Autumn Forge - Iron Fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black October Clan :: General Discussion :: Public Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: