Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

Hey everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeru247

Takeru247

Hey everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody    Hey everybody  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Hey whats up yall sorry I haven't been on in forever, been taking time for football and school for my senior year. and to be honest I forgot we had a website XD.
Back to top Go down
Bray2003

Bray2003

Hey everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody    Hey everybody  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:24 pm

The SR year is the busiest year of high school (and the most expensive -_-)
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

Hey everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody    Hey everybody  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't missed HS. It gets crazy at the end the year, but the rest of life ain't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody    Hey everybody  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black October Clan :: General Discussion :: Public Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: