Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

Greetings, Old friends.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TINMAN-26

Greetings, Old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Evening gents.

Well, after a 2 year hiatus from online gaming and a much needed break, I've decided to get back in the swing. Things have settled down for me quite a bit (You old dogs will know, I was constantly on edge awhile back) and my mind is clear (as a foggy pond) so it's time to get back in the swing.

Although i left abruptly, and probably pissed a few people off in the process, you (You know who you are) are the only people i would ever consider gaming online with and more importantly, playing BF with.

Anyway, I am not going to apply until the brass let's me know if you would have an old war dog back in the ranks.

Much respect and i hope all is well.

Cheers,
Z (Xymbolix, now TINMAN2-6 on PSN)
Back to top Go down
FatedScythe777

FatedScythe777

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:11 am

It's good to hear from you Xym. It's has been quite a while indeed. I always wondered where you went. I too left BOC for a time but I came back. It's the only clan that feels like home. Hopefully you rejoin the ranks.
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Welcome back! I can't believe its been that long. I'm in the processing of switching to PC exclusively and starting a PC division once BF4 is released. In the meantime, we should try to get everyone online to catch up and play BF4 before the beta ends.
Back to top Go down
wiretuggin
Administrator
wiretuggin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Welcome back asshat
Back to top Go down
TINMAN-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Switching to the darkside, eh Krak?

Wire...I missed you too bro.
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah, sort of. I will eventually get BF4 for PS4, but I'll like aiming with a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Darksniper_46

Darksniper_46

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:01 pm

holy shit xym..when u left I was still a lonely private lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Old friends.   Greetings, Old friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Old friends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black October Clan :: General Discussion :: Public Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: