Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

Battlefield Server Rules

Go down 
+2
Bray2003
assassin_1984
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Good to here bro, best of luck getting accepted
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Congrats on better internet access (and school too)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am

rules are always great but its hard to enforce some like t-bagging along those lines because a person can just be angry at someone for killing them soo many times or in a certain way and they just strat lieing to get people banned so sometimes its hard but overall great list of rules.
Back to top Go down
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:40 am

I have yet to have a random message me and tell me they were t bagged. It's usually our guys that get t bagged. I guess it's just because they think it's cool they kiilled an admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:45 am

im just saying along those lines because i was in a server yesterday that said no camping radio beacons that you find and i happen to kill this one guy a few times and all of sudden i was kicked and when i questioned the admin he said i was camping the beacon when i didnt even know there was a beacon. those types of people i cant stand they get butt hurt over being killed a few times.
Back to top Go down
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:47 am

We send a warning out first unless the person is just a complete idiot
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 am

I also think its important to consider the spirit of the rule. Kicking should be a last resort and only for serious acts. 1 or 2 t-bags should not get someone kicked. But, if it's chronic from 1 player, then that's a problem.

We are not to be referees. We should be playing to the game and if we see something egregious, we have the ability to kick. We are only to kick for the rules set out above. Just because we don't like to be t-bag doesn't mean the player should be kicked, but if they are a t-bagging maniac, they by all means kick the douchebag. The same goes for all the rules. Also, I would like to see no more than 1 or 2 kicked during a match. Offenses like t-bagging are minor offenses and we can't become Admin Overlords because it will ruin the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:04 am

well t-bagging was just one example the point i was mainly getting across was people who lie to get others kicked most rules are easy to enforce but ones like that are hard because if you didnt see it then its just the persons word vs the other person.
Back to top Go down
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 am

Yeah I do see what u are saying
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:17 am

Bigmiller54 wrote:
well t-bagging was just one example the point i was mainly getting across was people who lie to get others kicked most rules are easy to enforce but ones like that are hard because if you didnt see it then its just the persons word vs the other person.

I agree. Unless you witness the offense, it can't be enforce, which is fine since we shouldn't be spending our time policing the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:34 am

yea thats true too

krakrok75 wrote:
Bigmiller54 wrote:

I agree. Unless you witness the offense, it can't be enforce, which is fine since we shouldn't be spending our time policing the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Server Rules   Battlefield Server Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Server Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black October Clan :: General Discussion :: Public Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: