Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

All of our Recruit videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

All of our Recruit videos Empty
PostSubject: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Retrebution

Retrebution

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm

what do you use for recording, rendering, and editing?
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/DarkRetro/
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:24 pm

An HD webcam for recording and windows live movie maker for the editing
Back to top Go down
Retrebution

Retrebution

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:34 pm

I was going to suggest maybe upgrading to an AVERMEDIA would serve you better in terms of video quality and rendering.

I use an Aver Media and an Hauppauge (HDPVR)
Back to top Go down
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok I will look into it, money is kinda tight right now though
Back to top Go down
Retrebution

Retrebution

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 pm

No pressure.

Maybe I can free up your schedule if I can help with footage and video editing I just can't do it at the moment because I just moved to a new place and everything is everywhere,
but as soon as I get all set up I will be able to make practice more regularly and will be recording gameplay as well. I just have other priorities at the moment.
Is there still a press team?
Back to top Go down
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:16 pm

When fated has time he will post something otherwise there is no one else interested in the position right now
Back to top Go down
FatedScythe777

FatedScythe777

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:13 am

Sorry about that by the way. I've still got Movie Reviews to do for Fast 6, Star Trek, and After Earth. Been busy with work and school. But I welcome any member who is interested in joining the Press Team.
Back to top Go down
assassin_1984
Administrator
assassin_1984

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Lol fated no apology needed bro, we all have stuff going on
Back to top Go down
Retrebution

Retrebution

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 pm

I am interested in the press team, but right now I am a bit handcuffed on time.
I'll get in touch with you about it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of our Recruit videos   All of our Recruit videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of our Recruit videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black October Clan :: General Discussion :: Public Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: