Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Welcome to the Black October Clan! We have re-opened our doors and are accepting new members by invitation only, for the time being.

If you have been invited, please register and your registration will be processed. Please be patient, this may take 24-48 hours.

Thanks for visiting the Black October Clan!
Black October Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCurrent StatsLatest imagesRostersRegisterLog in
Destiny Forum is UP!!!

Clan War :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan War :) Empty
PostSubject: Clan War :)   Clan War :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello, my name is CHICANO_GOT_EM, I am a representative from blitzkrieg gaming clan, and I was wondering if we can have a friendly clan war, we like to play mlg varient rules or if not that then no rpg's grenade launchers equipment you know what I mean, note like I said this is just a friendly clan war, we like to make things clean and competitive at the same time, If you do accept we should set up a date and time to do this, and this is on the ps3 and the match will either be a 4v4-6v6,hope to hear from ya soon Smile
Back to top Go down
krakrok75
Administrator
krakrok75

PostSubject: Re: Clan War :)   Clan War :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Which game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan War :)   Clan War :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:54 pm

callofduty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan War :)   Clan War :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 pm

COOL! Hope it is fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War :)   Clan War :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black October Clan :: General Discussion :: Public Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: